14 Mekarsari road
Indonesia 16952
13 November 2009
Canon Company
12 Hokohama Road
Tokyo 87289
Dear Sir
I realy excited with canon Ixus 100 series. I would like toknow the system that this camera have and also the exess of it.
Would you send the catalog that containing the specification of lens, pixel, battery, and color of this product. If i'm pay cash will you give me a discount ?
I really expected that you send the catalog as fast as you can to me. Because i'm really need that infomation.
Indonesia 16952
13 November 2009
Canon Company
12 Hokohama Road
Tokyo 87289
Dear Sir
I realy excited with canon Ixus 100 series. I would like toknow the system that this camera have and also the exess of it.
Would you send the catalog that containing the specification of lens, pixel, battery, and color of this product. If i'm pay cash will you give me a discount ?
I really expected that you send the catalog as fast as you can to me. Because i'm really need that infomation.
Yours Faithfully
Didy Kurniawan
Didy Kurniawan
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar